Cleaning for a ReasonContact: (877) 337-3348 or email@example.com
Population served: Child or adult in active cancer treatment in the US
Partners with local maid services to provide a professional house cleaning for individuals currently being treated for cancer.
Final FarewellContact: 215-870-8110
Population served: Families in the US whose child under the age of 18, or dependent mentally and physically handicapped adult child, has passed away
Other language(s): SpanishMission:
To provide financial assistance, advice and guidance to grieving families from all religions and backgrounds so they may provide an affordable and decent funeral for their loved child.
- Families may use online form to apply for assistance.
Live Like Bella Childhood Cancer FoundationContact: 786-505-3914
Population served: Families whose child is under the age of 21 and diagnosed with a pediatric cancer before age 18
To be a leader in childhood cancer research and advocacy while providing financial and emotional support to families whose children are battling cancer.
- Provides financial assistance for a variety of needs to pediatric cancer families while the child is undergoing treatment; social worker from treatment facility must apply on behalf of the family
- Works with funeral homes to provide assistance towards memorial costs for children whose battle with cancer has ended
- Funds pediatric cancer research.
Memories LiveContact: 646-245-1698
Population served: Individuals in the US with a terminal illness or end-stage disease
To help people with life-limiting illnesses preserve their images, stories and wisdom by creating personalized movies to pass on to their loved ones.
- Creates unique legacy movies at no cost to families. The final product is an edited movie saved on a USB drive and mailed to the family.
New EyesContact: 973-376-4903
Population served: Individuals in the US without the resources to obtain eyeglasses
To provide eyeglasses to individuals in need
- Provides a basic pair of single or lined bifocal eyeglasses to individuals with incomes at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level. Social workers or health advocates may apply on a person’s behalf. Individuals financially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and without a professional to assist them may apply directly themselves. Call or see website for additional details.
Sy's FundContact: Website
Population served: Young adults ages 18-39 in the US who are receiving medical care for cancer or severe medical issues related to their cancer
To assist young adults who are facing the challenges of cancer by funding their creative passions, pursuits, and hobbies as well as integrative therapies.
- May help young adult cancer patients with funding for integrative therapies such as massage, reiki, acupuncture, etc. May also provide meaningful gifts (e.g. art supplies) to pursue creative goals.